Collagen by Watsons




Collagen by Watsons helps deeply clean your pores with its delicate foam, leaving your skin smooth with no greasy feeling.


Formulated with tri-collagen to give you triple the effectiveness, Collagen by Watsons is your skincare solution for even younger looking skin. Achieve fair, hydrated and youthful complexion with the Green Collagen which detoxifies and purifies your skin, Hydrolyzed Collagen which regenerates your skin cells and Marine Collagen which improves your skin’s elasticity. Made in Korea for assured quality.


The Four Products:

Moisturising & Purifying Peeling Cleanser:

When I used it, as soon as I spread the product onto my face, it started to create the dirt-like (libag) skin.
So I thought that it is the product itself that created it. However, after washing it off with water, 
My skin felt less oily which is a good thing. I think this is a good product because it helps my face oil free after wash.
I usually use a face scrub when I exfoliate my dead skin during baths. I even encouraged my mom to use it.

My final thoughts on the peeling cleanser:
-smells good
-sturdy packaging
-easy to use
-affordable
-the texture is nice
-fun to use 

Moisturising & Firming Toner:


I super love the toner I now know why there are so many good reviews of the product. My face feels fresh and hydrated at the same time. It is absorbed quickly into the skin and it leaves a very smooth, even finish.

Moisturising & Firming Eye Roll On:

The packaging of the product is cute and travel friendly.
The roll-on has a very mild flower scent, which is barely bothersome for anyone and it can be sniffed only very close to the skin. The essence in the roll on tube seems gel like. It is thin and lightweight.
I simply massage the product using my fingers for it to get absorbed into the skin completely. It gets absorbed easily, does not leave any residue behind. The metallic ball feels cool on the skin and helps to relax tired skin. It gives a cooling and soothing sensation to the eye area.

My final thoughts on the Massage Eye Roll On:
-Helps in reducing puffiness.
-Mild Fragrance
-Gives a cooling sensation to the eyes.
-Soothes tired eyes.

Intensive Moisturising & Repairing Facial Cream:


I’ve been using this product for months and I love how it made my skin look healthy and glowing. I’d say it reduced my fine lines by slightly plumping up my skin.

My final thoughts:

-Silky texture makes it easy to apply on skin
-Provides immediate hydration and radiant glow
-Plumps up skin
-Reduces fine lines
-Great moisturizer
-Skin Glowing Effect



Visit Watsons Website to know more about their Collagen by Watsons skin care line:

Follow them on Social Media:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bloom with Duru

Make the Upgrade to Oral-B

#TheNewBrave with Whisper