A DAY WITH UNICORNS AND MERMAIDS



Its a day of fun filled fantasy of mermaids and ๐Ÿฆ„ unicorns in WNDRLND PH
Introducing Hello Gorgeous PH newest makeup eye shadow palette and unicorn contour palette.




Hello Gorgeous is a local make up brand that caters not only make-ups but also skin care line from serums to lotions to hair care too! As you may know they are very known to their brand because of the magical creature which is the UNICORNS.

I am personally much excited to get a hands on their newest make up line the eye shadow and contour palettes. I get the opportunity to be a model of the day! (talk about lucky :)!) I was lucky to be one of the 1st fifteen people to get a hands on one of the newest make up line which is the Unicorn Cult Contour palette.

The fantasy party was held at WNDRLND PH in Eastwood City Mall, it was my first time to be there, the place was really dedicated to unicorns and all the cute things that you can possibly think off! I love that there is a cafe where you can eat, sit and play with stuffed unicorns!


The UNICORN CULT CONTOUR quad palette consists of

CONTOUR
HIGHLIGHT
STROBING SHADE
PEACH BLUSH


The MERMAID CULT PALETTE has 18 shades, includes glitter shades too. (which is very exciting because I love a good glistening on my eyes)

The shades are pigmented and it can last long all day, I got so obsessed about contour and highlight though (maybe because I'm still new to it) I have never thought that contouring can make a huge difference on the face it makes your face smaller and hide the imperfections on the face.  


I got the opportunity to experience the newest palettes, and get to be a model for a day, I even get to test the new magnetic eyelashes (which is by the way superb!) Miss Mawy was the one who did my office look to party look make up.


In case you guys don't know she is one of the co-founders of the Hello Gorgeous by Skin Line, I was so lucky to meet her in person.

You can watch their My Puhunan TV debut on their YT channel I'll put the link here to know more about how they started and how they continue to grow their makeup and skin care line.


for more information about the prices you can check
www.hellogorgeousph.com or you can download their app on GoogePlay!







   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloom with Duru

Double Action with Activex

Make the Upgrade to Oral-B