BLKCosmetics by Anne Curtis-Smith





I was just browsing my Instagram account and find out that some of my favorite bloggers and influencers are talking about the newest line of make up called BLK Cosmetics, I did not know it was by Anne Curtis herself, she has just launched her make up line last September, how I wish I attended that event, would really like to meet the one and only Anne Curtis.


I also got curious what is the line all about, they say its uncomplicated beauty.  it's attuned to her personal philosophy of keeping it simple and fuss-free when it comes to makeup. I also heard that the prices are very affordable, I had the opportunity to swatch some of the products when I bought it from SM Beauty Section.

BLK Cosmetics are also available online:

www.blkcosmetics.com.ph 

www.zalora.com


What I bought from @BLKCosmeticsPH Prices:

BLK All Day Matte Powder Foundation - Php399.00BLK Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Php399.00BLK Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner Pen - Php249.00BLK All Day Intense Matte Lipstick - Php299.00



On this blog post I only hoard what I can buy and I am still on a budget how I wish I can get the entire make up line.

What I love the most of their make up line is their lipsticks and black eyeliner I always go for that cat eye shape because I look cute and also I define my eyes with it.

Furthermore, the entire collection in wearable and Filipina-friendly in terms of color selection, the shade offerings are a no-brainer.

I am hoping that they will increase their make up line products like mascaras, eye-shadows and liquid foundations, concealers and even make up brushes and tools!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloom with Duru

Double Action with Activex

Make the Upgrade to Oral-B