Two Events, One Single Night.




First of all I am huge fan of YouTube ever since I started college because I get to watch all of my favorite videos online. I remember it was 2006 I was a college freshman, never really had the chance to have a personal computer back then and then boom the internet cafes were born!

This year’s YouTube Fanfest, held recently at the World Trade Center in Pasay City, was quite electrifying with 13 of the site’s most exciting stars coming together to perform before 3,000 Filipino fans.

Super Selfie King Gab Valenciano opened the event with his electrifying dance moves. Currently based in the US, Gab led Fil-Am’s AJ Rafael, Alex Wassabi, and The Filharmonic in what could be considered their biggest homecoming performance so far!

I hope by next year they bring all of the YouTubers next year so it will be star studded event! and will always be remembered.
I finally get to see my fave YouTubers in one stage and it was fun. too bad I did not get any autographs maybe next year I will get on a hands on meet and greet ticket! Maybe I can get lucky! 

Both events were rocking awesome! 


Oh, and by the way did I mentioned I have won tickets to see YouTube FanFest via Twitter and Instagram? by the name of +Shimmerjjang  (Follow her on Twitter and Instagram) So I want to thank her again for posting that giveaway. This will mark as my first year to attend #YouTubeFanFestManila2016. It was a shame I didn't get to attend last year because of work. :(
 
On the other hand my best friend Kim won another ticket from Monster Radio RX93.1 for Jason Derulo Live in Manila featuring RedFoo of LMFAO. Boy! it was a blast! we had fun and enjoyed both events in one single night! She even get to meet the awesome DJs of RX 93.1. (envy) hahaha but its okay, we won tickets on different days mine was 2 days before the event hers was the day hours before the event!

We hope we can join in a lot of events this year as part of our #bffgoals2016. the more events we go the more blogs & vlogs and reviews we can create for you guys!!

Check my video blog over this link, although I have to cut it short because its made with MegaVideo App. Hope you enjoyed it.

You can follow us on Social Media!
www.facebook.com/Yahiko.Ushida for my nail art designs
www.youtube.com/BiancaVillaverde
on Instagram@YahikoNails
on Twitter: @YahikoNails

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloom with Duru

Double Action with Activex

Make the Upgrade to Oral-B